Do you find yourself staring at a blank wall, looking for inspiration?
Do you want to create high impact visuals at a low cost?
Vinyl wall graphics may be much more cost-effective than you think!
When you’re trying to create an impact in your environment – be it for an office or a public facing commercial space – it can be difficult to think outside the traditional options. Staring at the blank walls, most people try and imagine how art pieces, promotional posters and signage could be attached to transform the space and get the impact they want. But, what if you looked at it differently? Instead of thinking about what you could attach to a blank wall to conceal it and create a visual impact – what if the wall itself became the impact, portraying your brand and company message?
This is where custom wall prints come into play. Available here, at Vinyline Graphics, they’re an excellent way to transform a space and give it a unique, eye-catching feel.
What is a wall wrap?
A custom wall wrap is, essentially, a graphic image or design that is printed onto vinyl and then installed onto a wall. They can be customised to meet your individual needs and are one of the simplest and most-effective ways to create true wow factor in your business premises. If you’d like to make your space stand out from the competitors, wall wraps could be the ideal option for you.
Easily and quickly applied, wall wraps could be installed in less than an hour and give an instant, undeniable appeal to any space.
When it comes to designing the graphic for your custom wall wrap, you have a bigger blank canvas than ever before – so be imaginative! Tell us what you have in mind and work hand-to-hand with our team of creative experts to bring your ideas to life or come up with an entirely new concept.
From alterations to existing company designs to innovative, experimental designs, we can do it all.
Are vinyl wall wraps durable?
High-traffic areas can become expensive, time-consuming projects that are constantly in need of repairs.
From smudged, fading paint to torn, sun-bleached wallpaper, vinyl wall wraps remove the need for constant redecorating.
Made from a durable, wipeable material that is resistant to stains and chemicals, vinyl wall wrap can long outlive traditional decorating materials.
With a scratch-resistant finish, vinyl is also perfect for areas that receive regular bumps and knocks, preventing damage to the wall and maintaining the appearance of your rooms.
Get creative with the design
When it comes to design, the sky is the limit. Your wall is one giant blank canvas and the only restriction is your imagination.
From bold and lively text to enlarged photographs, pop-art style illustrations, to huge maps, your options are truly endless.
Wall wraps really can be used for transforming any space, and our years of experience make us the best in the business at producing them. From retail outlets and restaurants to offices, hospital corridors, and school walls – wraps can seriously transform spaces. There are endless options for vinyl wall murals, but, here are a few that Vinyline regularly designs and produces:
- Branding an event or office space with your logo.
- Welcoming your visitors with a WOW by branding and transforming your reception areas.
- Bringing the outside in with vibrant and inspiring photographs of your local area.
- Driving product and campaign awareness with wall graphics that create impact and can’t be ignored.
- Inspiring people with quotes and values that are boldly displayed.
- Creating spaces that encourage productivity, with calming or energising graphics and colours that create functional environments.
- Transforming dull walkways into vibrant and bright pathways that inspire and entice people.
- Creating uplifting and welcoming environments for children by transforming hospital wards and school classrooms with positive and vibrant graphics.
- Adding customer reviews and quotes from the media outlets to specific product areas to encourage targeted sales.
- Providing bright and eye-catching informational displays to give key information to visitors.
- Creating large-scale maps near visitor facilities to help direct the flow of traffic and reduce bottlenecks.
- Developing exciting photograph opportunities to utilise on social media.
If you’d like to transform your environment with a custom wall wrap and create that wow factor for customers, staff, visitors and passers-by then, contact the Vinyline team today at 01744 75 66 44.